Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Locket - Get Paid Everytime You Swipe to Unlock Your Android Phone!


A friend of mine who is really into the newest things for android devices recently told me that he was getting paid each time he unlocks his phone to use it. Now, obviously at first this sounds too good to be true, but after I thought about it a little it actually made a lot of sense. What better place to display ads than the lockscreen of people's phones? No one really cares about what's on their lockscreen, so why not put some good looking advertisement there and then pay the user a little bit every time they swipe to unlock their phone? Locket does exactly that. 
Don't expect to become a billionaire off this btw, you only get paid $.01 each time you unlock your screen (and to save you some time: yes, the app can sense when you are just locking and unlocking your phone over and over so don't think about gaming the system). So far, about a day after I signed up, I have earned about $.40. Not much, but when you figure that in a month I would make $12 simply by doing something that I already do, then it is a no-brainer.
Check out this video I made reviewing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment