Monday, November 17, 2014

GoPro HERO4 Black Edition Unboxing, First Impressions, and Sample Videos and Photos

I have been enjoying using the new GoPro HERO 4 Black a lot recently (especially the 120fps/1080p and the new Night Photography mode) and hope to continue to put up videos which show both its abilities as well as its limits. If you missed the unboxing I put up of it, here it is:



Though I haven't had the time to do a full review of it (hey I'm a college kid, athlete, musician, and YouTuber, something's gotta give eventually), I have had the time to test out some of its abilities, namely the 4k video and the aforementioned 120fps/1080p.


Low light video may not be too improved for the new HERO4, but due to the addition of the Night Photography Mode, GoPro's can finally have a use after the sun goes down. And man can they produce some awesome (relatively noise free) images! While I haven't had a chance to really test out the NightLapse mode, I have been thinking of as many cool night picture opportunities as I can, ranging from lightning to long-exposure driving shots. Here a couple of sample images below.





So that's it for now. Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel to stay up to date with my latest video releases as well as following me on my various social media (where you can usually see photos like these right after I take them). Feel free to ask me any questions you have regarding the GoPro 4 Black, GoPros in general, or really anything else. Also, I do have a giveaway coming up (but I'm still trying to decide what to giveaway), so if you know what you want I would appreciate the input.

No comments:

Post a Comment