Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Roundup of the Current Best Kickstarter Campaigns (What Campaigns I'm Backing On Kickstarter )

It seems like interesting Kickstarter campaigns come in bunches. I had almost given up checking the discover tab every day or two when all of a sudden I found one, than another, and then another Kickstarter campaign/product which perked my interest. Since some of these campaigns have not yet reached their funding goal (and are only days away from completing their campaign), I decided to once again share with you all what I am currently backing on Kickstarter.





A tear-resistant, water-proof, and chemical-proof slim wallet made entirely from Spunbonded Olefin. It's fit for your everyday life!



Kovo Sports Backpack
As a student athlete, I've used many different sports backpacks throughout the years. Each has had its own strengths and flaws, but none offered everything that I needed. It felt like every year the big sports brands were just recoloring between the lines. I set out to design a better sports backpack. For the past seven months I have been designing, prototyping, and refining this backpack. My experience as a high school and collegiate athlete and my education in mechanical engineering and art have allowed me to redefine what a sports backpack can be. I'm introducing to you the Kovo Backpack. The perfect sports backpack.




Klamp: Better Action Shots for Bike Riders!
A carbon fiber & titanium mounting system for GoPro and other action cameras, Garmin computers and other accessories for your bike!




Nebo Motion Controlled Slider: The World's Lightest Slider
The world's most lightweight and portable motion controlled slider for video and timelapse photography.




Touch 15,000 mAh Battery Pack Using Touch Technology
Light weight and elegant design. Introducing the Touch the sleek, ultra high capacity and stylish portable charger for all your mobile power needs. Works with most smartphones and tablets.




Spinmount. Capture Any Angle With Your GoPro.
Spinmount is a small, modular, and low profile mount that allows full 360° rotational control of your GoPro camera, along with over 180° of pitch movement. When combined, these two movements allow you to capture many different angles with one fixed mount.




Hopefully this helps you find a couple cool Kickstarter campaigns worth backing. If you have any questions, suggestions, or projects you think I should check out, please leave a comment or find me on Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment