Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Roundup of the Current Best Kickstarter Campaigns (What I'm Backing on Kickstarter)

So this is the second blog post I've dedicated to the awesome and innovative tech gadgets which seem to pop up like cute kitten videos on YouTube. For this I decided that instead of linking to a bunch of campaigns which I liked (but only a couple of which I had actually backed), I would only link to and recommend the three which I am currently backing, a way to "Put my money where my mouth is" as they say. So, without further ado, my favorite campaigns currently happening on Kickstarter (in order of campaign end dates).




QHARTZ- Elegant, Thin & Portable Wireless Charger
Ending Fri, Jun 13 2014 at 5:29 PM EDT.
An elegant, thin, innovative and super easy to use. With a built in intelligent sensor, all you have to do is double tap the device to activate it's power source. It has a fine bezel finish with anodized aluminum. It charges any device, smartphone, tablet, and/or camera at any time and in anyplace. Most importantly it is WIRELESS and can be 100% cord free.



The Lomo'Instant Camera
Ending Fri, Jun 27 2014 at 6:16 AM EDT.
Available in a range of awesome styles, the Lomo'Instant Camera is the perfect size to take wherever you go! It’s the most creative way to shoot fantastic photos which you can share anywhere and with everyone in an instant. Enjoy the beauty of analogue photography and get inspired with this fun-tastic camera!




EXTRALITE G2 Camera Slider Family, from iPhone to HDSLR
Ending Fri, Jul 4 2014 at 9:47 AM EDT.
Made of carbon, solid bamboo and bamboo+carbon sandwich structure, the EXTRALITE G2 Camera Slider is designed to reach unparalleled rigidity and lowest weight possible. They are available in different lengths to suit the individual's needs. But there is something else! in fact two things. First is the built in subject tracking functionality of the "R" versions and the magnetic side-support for the ultimate rigidity when mounting your slider on a single tripod!



These are the three campaigns I am backing currently as the beginning of June rolls around, however, if you know of anymore cool and interesting campaigns currently taking place on Kickstarter, be sure to let me know; I'd definitely like to hear about them (my wallet, on the other hand, would rather you not).

1 comment:

  1. Gonna have to check out that Lomo instant camera. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete